An oasis away from the city.
A luxurious complex in a wonderful oriental-style, oasis of peace and tranquillity. B6 has a stunning view of exotic gardens, infinity pools and the Mediterranean sea in the distance. Generously sized the raised ground floor apartment is finished to highest specifications, with Italian marble throughout and full-length African-Teak glass panoramic windows leading onto a large sun-drenched terrace. With direct access to the resort's designer gardens, swimming pools and pool bar, there is something for everyone. Suitable for families, couples and solo travellers. Steeped in history the Spanish town of Estepona is only a 5 minute drive away.
- En-suite master bedroom with king size bed and single bed
- Second bedroom with two single beds
- Ensuite bathroom with walk in shower, his and hers sinks and jacuzzi bath
- Hairdryer included, exclusive of toiletries
- Main bathroom with full suite
- Infant's crib and high-chair
- Private terrace with table, chairs and loungers
- Fully-fitted kitchen and equipment, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, iron, ironing board, washing machine and dryer all included
- Open plan lounge and dining space
- Air-conditioning and heating throughout
- WiFi, HDTV and DVD player
- Fully furnished, complete with linens and towels
- Wide, sliding, African-Teak glass doors with mosquito net curtains
Min. stay of 7 nights.
€180/night - May and October
€200/night - June
€250/night - July and August
€140/night - November to February
€150/night - March
€175/night - April
Note. A refundable damage deposit of €150 is taken at booking and returned at the end of your stay.* subject to contractual terms.
“Great location! Laguna Village is only a 5 minute walk from the apartment. A clean and warm pool, responsive management and a spacious apartment make you feel welcome.”
— Nelya, Ireland
"We all loved it"
“I visited with my family in April last year and am looking forward to go again very soon. We all loved it (I have two kids - 4 and 7) and we could not get enough of both the resort and the location.”
— TripAdvisor review, 2016
"The place is perfect".
“The front desk staff is always available and Estepona is charming. The place is perfect for visiting western Andalusia..”
— Marie, Canada
Take a break from the hustle and bustle.
Available for booking all-year round, don't wait until it's gone.